Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nuttin but Stringz

Aku kenal Nuttin But Stringz ni masa America Got Talent Season 2. perghhhh. stylo habis la dorang main violin. dorang ni adik beradik. Damien and Tourie Escobar.Serius korang kene tengok and dengar. dulu dorang ni main tepi2 jalan aje. my favourite playlist is Broken Sorrow. tak silap aku, lagu ni dorang tuju untuk kawan/cousin dorang yang meninggal mase dorang tengah dalam AGT. tak silap aku la. dah lupe okey. dah lame. hahaha. tiap kali dengar lagu tu, menusuk jiwa aku. 

googled

OMG. I seriously love these two. They are super duper awesome! unfortunately, they just won 2nd place in AGT. but hey, who cares, they won my heart! hahah.


****************************************************************

I just killed a cat last Wednesday, and as a cat lover, my heart is broken...
I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were there under my car. I'm so sorry. I can't sleep for 2 days.

And to my cat Mimi, I'm so sorry, I know it was my fault. I should had brought you to the vet earlier. Damn man. Why are these things happened to me?

I am really sorry, Dear God, cats, please forgive me. 

This is Mimi. She's very cute isn't she? RIP Mimi. Thanks for the wonderful memories we had for 4 months. 

*********************************************

Bye and Good Night.

No comments: