Sunday, January 31, 2010

Internship

Yup.I did my internship at PETRONAS Carigali, Kerteh for 8 months.June 2009 until Jan 2010.It was a long period.no doubt.Perhaps the longest in this country.haha.It's proven when someone said to you, 'Fuh,at last,you finish your internship.I thought you're permanent staff already'.See.See.See.

Being in PCSB was really enjoyable to me, although at first it was really like omg-I-hate-internship. But, it turned out to be wrong.Yes.I like it.I like it.I like it.The term 'enjoyable' does not refers to something related with entertainment.Ouch.Yes.We did enjoy ourselves there.But,in terms of works, it was very valuable.I was attached to PPD-D department. FYI, PPD-D stands for Peninsular Production Department and D at the back stands for Duyong. Duyong is a platform fyi. Yup,being in this department really helped me a lot and not to focus only on my course related background, but, I was able to learn many things from various engineering background. Okay.Enough talking about my department.HAHA.

I stayed in an apartment in Kerteh, a nice location for students who had their internship in PCSB. My super duper housemate, Dayah Along, Dayah Civil, Pinut and Iqin. And I did not have any problem with my friends.Owh.Except one.During the starting of my internship.Nahh.Lets not talking about it.And, I hate to write or even talk about it.It hurt me.A LOT. And I can't even forget about it.I'm sorry.
And ya,Interns Kerteh. I meant INKERT.Haha.Style right. Inkert consists of me,Along,Dayah Civil,Pinut,Iqin,Jafni,Afiq,Shahmi,Akhi,Anep,Zikri my darling,Zieerwan,Zarip,Alip Om, Pidot, and Hafiq. we're all interns who stayed in Kerteh. Yup, We did everything together.okay lah.Not everything lah.Eating, enjoying ourselves, laughing, gossiping, crying (over okay),jalan-jalan and many more.I really love you guys. I bet if you guys were not around, my internship turned to be a nightmare.

So, overall. This internhsip really taught me a lot.A lot.A lot. I really love my internship. The people, the surrounding. Maybe for some people, they still hate their internship although they're going to finish it in less than 1 hour, but, mine is not. I love it. It helped me a lot in my studies and also for my future. This internship also taught me about friendship. And yes, it did change people.If not me, maybe others. So people, please appreciate your internship.Tibah! (tiba-tiba).

Bye!

3 comments:

vidara_user said...

update skmola makcik...
nk bace...hua3

soya said...

haha=P

dayah civil said...

waaahh.rindu~~~